Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ohrwurm

I can't stop listening to this song. It's like my rally song now.
Even though I have no idea what the lyrics are saying. It just jams so hard. I could listen to the first minute over and over.

Malajube
Montreal -40C



update:
Oh yeah, I did mean to give credit where it's due. Eric first told me about this band/song when we were having a little sitdown music sharing session. And Abi delivered me the album along with some other cool stuff. And my Quebecois friend Laurence confirmed that these guys are in fact "awesome".
true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't a fool get some love? some credit?

Anonymous said...

Nice song and Malajube's music in general. Thanks for the recommendation.

P.S.: Do polar bears take the bus? Maybe in Montréal they really do ;0)