Tuesday, December 11, 2007


I opened up my microwave to heat something up and found this inside:

And I nearly puked. This had been in there so long I couldn't tell what it once was or even remember what it might have been. It's not like me to heat up something and then forget about it. And then to subsequently not use my microwave for a few weeks. But there it was.
This bowl is still sitting out on my back porch - I'm kind of afraid to touch and and am hoping the birds and wind and rain will take it all away. I gave the whole microwave a good scrub down for good measure but it still makes me a little queasy to put things in there after that was festering there.
It's funny, cause I do remember thinking once I short one bowl, but couldn't figure out where it may have gone to.

No comments: